Skip to content
- A Customer Places an Order for a Saddle
- A trial saddle is shipped to the customer
- The customer may choose to keep the trial saddle or return it
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses on the saddle.
- Saddle must be returned within seven business days
- Saddle must be in the same condition as received
- Customer may elect to keep trial saddle, if the trial saddle is new, the listed price would be in effect. If the trial saddle shows use, a discounted rate may be agreed upon
- New saddles purchased that are not trial saddles are not eligible for return.
- Questions on this policy please email: firstname.lastname@example.org