Lettia Hex Pad
What is HexPad?
- Hexpad Technology is a padding system that bonds dozens of individual athletic foam pads permanently into fabrics.
- Hexpads are machine washable and cost effective allowing the development of a new generation of products that incorporates protection into pads, unlike anything seen before.
- Hexpad Technology allows the replacement of your existing back protection with true performance products.
Why do you need it?
- Comfort: Hexpad Technology utilizes super- lightweight athletic foam that conforms to and stretches with your horse. It doesn’t pinch or bind like traditional sports padding. It breathes for comfort and maximizes the benefits of moisture management technology, keeping your horse cool and dry.
- Compression: When used under a saddle the compression of the Hexpad supports large muscle groups to help reduce fatigue. It moves with your horse’s body to prevent skin irritation, chafing and abrasions.
- Protection: Hexpads use high quality closed cell athletic foam padding, the same padding density and impact resistance that is used in pads for football and other impact sports.
- Durability: Products using Hexpad Technology have been designed and tested to be durable. They have been used in some of the most rugged sports like football and rugby and wear well. They may be machine washed and dried.
- Follow directions on the label.
- Acceptance: Hexpads are being embraced by athletes in virtually all contact and collision sports including most college football and basketball, all NBA teams, elite soccer teams, lacrosse, rugby and volleyball to name a few.
Lettia equestrian products including saddle pads, shirts, and grooming brushes. A high quality, well known and respected brand.